Sunday, February 28, 2010

Meagan and Tim Engagement and Meagan's Bridesmaids Dinner

So our friends Lindsay and Lucio got married back in October of 2009, 3 weeks before our wedding. My mom and I were helping with the rehearsal dinner at the church and I ended up meeting this couple named Meagan and Tim. I had met Tim once or twice before but had never met Meagan. We started talking and became fast friends...since then we've been really close and she even did my make-up for the wedding!!! Well, she is getting married in September and I have been doing some pictures for them. I did their engagement pictures and then just recently I did her bridesmaids dinner. The engagement pictures were so much fun and we got some great shots of Meagan, Tim, and their dogs! The bridesmaid dinner was amazing!!!! I was invited as a friend to come and hang out with the other girls but I also brought my camera and got some shots. Meagan did an amazing job on the decorations and really made the dining room look great!!!

Here are some pictures from the engagement session and from the bridesmaids dinner. I can't wait to show ya'll the pictures from the wedding!!! Just about 6 months left!!!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment