Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm really trying to get the hang of this blogging thing!

I am in the process of some major changes to my photography business and have been working 40 hrs a week at my "real" job, with that said.... I have fallen so behind in my blogging.  I'm struggling to keep up with daily blogs and the only one I'm catching every week is my weight loss blog.  I'm trying to change some stuff around so maybe I can just blog whenever I feel like it and not make it a daily thing.  I'll let you know what I decide!!   Until then, I'm very excited to say that I have decided to change the name of my photography  business and really get it up and running.  My new business name  is Kimberly S. Busby Photography.  I am in the process of building a brand new website and I'm super excited about it!!!!  Until it is ready "2 or so weeks" I have started a photography blog that contains information and such for my customers.  You can take a look at it at  ksbusbyphotography.blogspot.com   It's brand new so don't hate on it too much!  I have really been getting a lot of business and referrals lately and I am super excited to see how everything works out.  If you or someone you know is intersted in having pictures done or needs a photographer, please send them my way!!!


Thanks for bearing with me and I promise that this blog will be a lot of fun soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment