Thursday, April 1, 2010

Weight Watchin Wednesday

Hey everyone,

This week has been a tough week for me.  I have been slack on my water consumption.  I have gone to the gym at least 3 times this week.  I have not ate the best stuff.  With that all being said.... I've gained back 3 pounds.  I'm sitting at 237 right now and last week I was 234.  I have lost some inches and I've also been hitting the gym harder than I have since the wedding... so I think that I'm retaining a good amount of fluids and that is probably part of my gain.  I need to keep that water coming so I can flush out my insides.  That will be my goal for this week!!!

On to the inches....

I have lost inches everywhere this week except for my waist (around belly button) 

Left Arm- Decreased from 14.5 inches to 14 inches
Right Arm- Decreased from  14.75 inches to 14 inches
Chest- Decreased from 44.5 inches to 42 inches !!!!!!!
Small Waist- Decreased from 38 inches to 37 inches
Large Waist- Increased from 48.5 inches to 49   :( 
Hips- Decreased from 50 inches to 49 inches
Left Thigh- Decreased from 30.75 inches to 30.5 inches
Right Thigh- Decreased from 30.75 inches to 30 inches


My goals for this coming week are to continue with my inches lost, make sure I don't gain in more back in my waist, work towards getting the weight off, drinking more water, excercising at least every other day.


Be sure to check back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment