Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My new favorite site!

This was supposed to be Thursdays post...but I never posted it...so here it is now!

My good friend Tracy over at http://lifeasacarr.blogspot.com/ told me about this website where you can earn points and then get stuff in return!  It's basically like a rewards card or a credit card with reward points, except this is all online and you don't have to spend any money unless you want too!  There are many ways to earn points and some are very easy!  The best way to get started is to start a separate email address just for this site and then join.  Once you join you can fill out a profile (get 60 points for that) and then you will start receiving emails and stuff.... some of them say (check out this website for 5 points)  all you have to do is click the website and then click out.... and you get the points!  You can also take surveys, join groups, or play games online. You only do what you want to do and always use your new email address so that you don't get junk mail in your normal email.  One of the biggest ways to receive points is to shop online.  There are some major companies that will give you points for shopping their online store.  Kohls, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Gap , JcPenney just to name a few... all you have to do is go to mypoints.com and then follow the link to the website.... shop like you normally would and when you place your order you get the points!!!  You can redeem your points for giftcards to all kinds of places and basically your getting paid to surf the net and do online shopping that you would normally do.

I'm not getting paid for this or anything but I just wanted to let my readers know about it.  I'm addicted! and I can't wait till I get my first gift card for surfing the internet!!!! 

If you are interested send me an email at framedasabusby@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite... when you join up you get points and I get points for having you join!!!  

If you have any questions check out the website or send me an email.... I also did some research and this website is totally legit!!

ALSO IF YOU USE COUPONS.COM OR SUPERSAVER COUPONS.... IF YOU PRINT THOSE COUPONS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE... YOU GET POINTS ALSO!!!

The website is http://www.mypoints.com/    just make sure you email me first before you join so we can both enjoy the extra points together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment