Thursday, March 4, 2010

Girl Talk Thursday and Thankful Thursday

Well today is girl talk Thursday...and for the first time in a long time I don't have much to talk about!!!  Other than I'm going grocery shopping this afternoon so I will probably blog again tonight about my great finds...that's girly stuff right??? 

Until then I will make today Thankful Thursday!!!

I just want to say how thankful Brandon and I are for all the gifts we received from the wedding.  People were so generous with their gifts and love and our house in full !!!  We have barely had to buy anything else and if we did we had gift cards!!!

With that being said.... we have not finished our thank you notes.  As soon as I got back from the honeymoon I started a full time job and at night when we get home we are so tired we eat dinner and go to bed.  We feel horrible that we haven't got them out yet, but this weekend is thank you card weekend.  We will not leave the house until they are done!!!!

Thank you to everyone that showed their love to us when we got married and be looking for a card in the mail!!!

They are coming I promise!!

Thank you also for everyone that has commented on my weight loss blog... I have done good today I have drank only water and watched what I ate!  I know I can do this with your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment