Monday, March 8, 2010

Moments Mondays

Hey everyone!

Happy Monday.  I hope everyone had a great weekend and I hope you enjoyed the Oscars!!!  At the Busby house we were very excited to see The Hurt Locker take home 6 oscars!  Great movie about a bomb disposal squad serving overseas.

Ok so today is Moments Mondays and today I will be telling you about an opportunity for you to capture your special moments through pictures.  Through the month of March I have a special going on with my photography and I wanted to pass this along to each of you... well those of you that live around the area.  I do travel and have some dates that I will be in different areas...so it never hurts to ask!!!

Here is the special

March Madness Photography Sessions




With March right around the corner...and hopefully some warmer weather with it, I wanted to take this opportunity to offer some photography session packages for cheap!!! Now is a great time to get some family pictures done,pregnancy, some of just the kids, engagements, friends, or just some for fun!



If you are interested in getting some pictures done all you have to do is message me or call me and mention my march madness promotion before the end of March and you will get these special prices. The photo session doesn't have to be in March, just as long as we have something scheduled by then will be good!



If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!!



I also have special occasion packages including birthdays, weddings, and parties.



I also have some dates that I will be in the Savannah and Columbia areas. If you are in those areas and are interested in one of my sesions let me know!


Package 1



-1 hr of on location photography ( 1 location)

-1 outfit

-entire family

-c.d. of finished pictures for you to print and share as you please

-upload to my website for viewing by family and friends



$ 50



Package 2



-2 1/2 to 3 hr of on location photography (2 to 3 locations)

-unlimited outfit changes

-entire family

-c.d. of all pictures for you to print and share as you please

-upload to my website for viewing by family and friends

-3 free 8x10 of any pictures you want



$ 75

augustaeventsbykimberly@yahoo.com   or 706-830-4600
 
Check out my website at http://augustaeventsbykimberly.smugmug.com/
 
let me know if your interested!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment