Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Technology Tuesday

Today is technology tuesday where I will usually post about stuff i'm watching, reading online, listening to, but today I would like to take this time to pray for a family that has lost their precious daughter today.


If you are on twitter, facebook, or any of the other online networking sites I'm sure you have heard about Layla Grace.  I first heard about her a few weeks ago from another friends blog and went to her website/blog and sat there and read all about this little girl.   Layla was diagnosed with stage 4 neuroblastoma ( I think I  spelled that right).  She has fought an amazing fight and has touched many peoples lives at the small age of 2.  The doctors said she would have a few months to live and then it rapidly decreased to weeks and then to days.  She lived much longer than the doctors expected but early this morning she went home to be with Jesus.  Her story has touched many hearts and brought families closer and people closer to the Lord.  If you haven't read about her story I would recommend you read it.  I've been following her mom on twitter with updates since I heard about her and the strength her parents have is amazing!   The website is http:www.laylagrace.org   I think it has been overloaded with visitors today and hasn't  been loading for me so if it doesn't load give it a little bit and then try again... Also be praying for her two older sister one is 9 and I think the other is 4 or somewhere around there.


No comments:

Post a Comment