Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Plans for my Blog

I started this blog with the intent in mind to use it mainly for photography and then I changed my mind and figured it would be a place for me to just write about whatever, then I went back to photography and then back again... I can't seem to make up my mind lol  

Well now I have decided this blog will be a little about everything.  I've noticed that other blogs I read have different days for different things and I think I'm going to try that.

Monday-- Moments Monday (photography)
Tuesday-- Technology Tuesday
Wednesday-- Weight Watchin' Wednesday
Thursday-- Girl Talk Thursday
Friday-- Food Friday

Saturday and Sunday are free days...if I feel like blogging I can blog about whatever I want!!!

On Mondays I will post some pictures from either photo sessions I did or just some of  my photography and talk about it!

On Tuesdays I will post about tv, internet, and music stuff... what i'm watching, reading, listening too

On Wednesday will be weekly progress on my weight loss journey...more on that a little later

On Thursday I will be posting about being a girl, wife, not yet about being a mom...because I'm not one, but anything that has to do with girls! 

On Friday I will post recipes, food ideas, and thoughts on that.

This might work and it might not work...but for now I like this schedule for my blog..... thanks to my 5 followers.... I'm very grateful!!!  lol  And to my mom and Nicole...who are following...but don't have a google account....thanks to ya'll too!

Make sure you leave comments on stuff you like, stuff you don't like, your thoughts!!  I wanna hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment