Sunday, March 21, 2010

I will blog everyday this week.....

I have been having a hard time blogging this past week and a half.  Sorry to all 5 of my faithful readers out there.  I appreciate you!  

To catch up over the past few days..... I weighed myself last wednesday and had lost a pound.  I was not very happy with how I was doing with my diet... so I didn't even measure.   I will be back this Wednesday with weight and measurements!

We went out to eat a few times the past couple of weeks and I have been proud of myselft with the choices I have made.  At Ruby Tuesday's I got their mini burgers and a salad.  It was 2 mini burgers and they were really good!  I made sure to eat more salad than anything else.  I went to applebees and they have these menu items under 500 calories and I got one of those.  It was really really good  some type of chicken with fresh veggies.  Haven't made any outstanding recipes lately... so maybe one this coming friday!

Haven't seen any new movies lately.  I have started listening to Lady Antebellum (2 of the group members are from Augusta)  and they are my new favorite.  I've listened to them since their first c.d. but now i'm addicted to their newest one! 

I found a blog the other day and I love love love it.  She is a photographer and a christian.  She has a lot of stuff on there about photography and some great tips.  Check her out!   http://www.pixelperfectblog.com/     

Ok so I have wednesday caught up, food fridays, tuesdays, and thursdays.... now just a couple new pictures to catch me up and I will start fresh tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment