Thursday, March 25, 2010

Weight Watchin Wednesday

Hey everyone sorry this blog is a little late....but it's still Wednesday.   Well I measured and weighed tonight and it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be.  Since I didn't weigh or measure last week and I haven't done the best food and exercise wise I was worried... but I lost another pound so that makes 5 total to make my current weight 234 and I actually lost some inches.

Here is this weeks break down...

My left and right thighs stayed the same and so did my left and right arms.  Everything else changed and here is how much

My chest increased an inch from 43.5 to 44.5  I have gained an inch since I started....need to change that!
My small waist (under chest) decreased .25 of an inch  from 38.25 to 38 for a total of 1 1/2 inches lost since I started
My large waist (belly button) decreased half an inch from 49 to 48.5  for a total of 1 inch lost since I started!!!
My hips decreased .25 of an inch from 50.25 to 50  I have lost a total of .25 of a inch since I started.

Def. not the best numbers but at least I still see change.  I have been really slack on my water consumption and I finally have gotten back in the gym... yesterday so hopefully next week will show a bigger change and I will keep working towards my goal.

Thanks for the encouraging words and support as I continue in my weight loss journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment