Thursday, March 4, 2010

Starting weight, measurements, photos

Ok.... here we go.

My first goal is to lose the weight that I have gained since the wedding... which is about 10 to 15 pounds.  After that I will set my next goal.  I hope I can lose these pounds pretty quickly just like I did before the wedding.

I will drink water and unsweetend tea.  I will have minimal juice drinks and no carbonated drinks.

I will try my hardest to not eat fast food and if I do have to get something out, I will only get chicken or salad.

I will try to make it to the gym at least 4 to 5 days a week.  If I can't make it to the gym I will at least walk the neighborhood or do something indoors.

When I have reached my first goal I will re-evaluate these things and see what I need to add and what I need to discontinue.

Well here are my measurements (all in inches)

Left Arm-- 15
Right Arm-- 14.75
Chest-- 43.5
Small Waist( right under bra line)-- 39.5
Large Waist (around belly button)-- 50
Hips-- 50.25
Left Thigh-- 30.75
Right Thigh-- 30.75

My starting weight is...... 239 pounds.... I will not hit 240 and that only means I can only go down from here.

And now for my before pictures.  And NO I'm not pregnant....even though thanks to the fat around my middle...I look it.

I did two front images because the black pants seem to make me look smaller but in the pink pants my arms aren't out and so you can't see everything.
I'm not pregnant....promiseI have scoliosis...and the fat just makes it more pronounced.

Well there it is for all of the internet world to see.  Leave comments, thoughts, what worked for you, anything like that.  I know I have one person that is going to do the weight loss challenge with me.... Who else??

4 comments:

  1. Increase your water and fiber intake!!! Drink water until your pee is water then drink another glass! The more hydrated you are, the less water and sodium you will retain. A high fiber diet will keep you fuller longer and regulate your bowels which will reduce bloating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you Kimberly!!! You crack me up with some of this stuff, but I am right there with you. I hope you do great! Exercise is the key!!! Lisa Churchill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you! Maybe on days you get off early you can come over and we can walk my neighborhoods trails together with SuperWy! It could be fun! Call me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim! I am so proud of you! It takes major courage to do what you did! I have some stuff for you...just let me know when I can stop by!

    Meagan

    ReplyDelete