Thursday, March 11, 2010

Weight Watchin' Wednesday

Well it's already Wednesday again...my how time flies! This means I need to do my weekly weight loss update, so here goes.


I have been very careful this week with what I have ate. No fast food and I've only been drinking water and minimal juice. We've tried to cook most of our meals at home and if we did eat out, I made very wise choices.

I haven't been to the gym this week because I'm having some complications with my membership so I can't go! I will be going tomorrow when I get off work to get things cleared up!

I have checked my weight about once every two days just to check and keep an eye on it. I know they say to only check it once a week, but I like to just see where things are.

I'm very proud to say that as of today I am down to 236. That's 3 pounds in a week. My measurements haven't changed too much, but there have been some changes.

My chest, hips, and thighs have stayed the same as last week

My left arm is down .5 to 14.5
My right arm is down .25 to 14.75
My small waist is down 1.25 to 38.25 ( this is the area I always see the change first!)
My large waist (belly button) is down 1.0 to 49

So all in all i'm very happy. This next week I will continue with watching what I eat and making sure I drink plenty of water. I will also get back into the gym and I hope to see some more changes next week!!!

Stay posted!

If you new to reading my blog...scroll down through my other posts to read about my weight loss challenge.... this is week 1

4 comments:

  1. Okay, Kimberly, I think you did a typo on your weight this week, otherwise you gained 7 pounds in a week! I'm so proud of you girl! You are inspiring me - I just haven't gotten brave enough to put all my numbers on my blog! I'm working toward losing some before vacation in June! Keep going girl - you are doing great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa!!! Brandon told me about the same time I got your comment... it has now been changed to the right amount!!! I'm excited for you and can't wait to see you in your bikini !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl, bite your tongue. A bikini mama, I am NOT! I'll be very happy to look half way decent in a very modest one piece! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Kim. So proud of your weight loss efforts and your blog! I am gearing up for another try starting next week (after my birthday, of course :-). I'm going to do a modified Weight Watchers plan (use their point system), eat 5 small meals per day, substituting a protein drink for one or two of the meals. I'm also planning to use the GoWear fit band (like Biggest Loser) that tracks your activity all day. We'll see if I stick with it!
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete